Friday 2 April 2010

Domino's Tandoori Hot on 'Dominator' Base



I didn't expect this pizza to go very well and was trying it more of an experiment than because I wanted yet more cheese. For a start, and I know I've said this before, I feel 'Dominator' sounds a little threatening. Like there's a chance that when I open the box, this pizza will jump out and rape me, and in a way it did. Mercifully, with cheese instead of a penis.

In case you're blissfully ignorant of what a Dominator base is, it's when Domino's try and smuggle even more cheese into you by stuffing not just the crust, but the entire pizza with an extra layer of cheese. Sometimes I imagine my mouth as the U.S./Mexican border, Domino's as a Columbian drug/cheese-baron and their pizzas as poor South Americans who have been bullied into swallowing condoms full of cheese to try and sneak past me. Like I'll look at the pizza and be all "Yep, everything seems to be in order. Move along please" but secretly there's all this extra cheese they think I don't know about. Obviously I do know, because I can taste it and it's gross. It's like Dairylea but with herbs, i.e. not really cheese.

I've made up a not-very-funny pizza/music joke:

Q: What's the Big Pink's favourite pizza delivery service?

A: Domino's!

LOL Edmonds or what?

4 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment