Monday 5 April 2010

Goodfella's Takeaway Fajita Chicken


I might have to send Goodfella's another e-mail. Isn't having 'Takeaway' on the box of a frozen pizza a blatant lie? Surely a frozen pizza is the opposite of a takeaway pizza. Surely to be a takeaway pizza I should be able to ring up, order a pizza, turn up and TAKE a ready cooked pizza AWAY. Doesn't the fact I had to buy this in a supermarket and cook it myself totally undermine the whole of point of takeaway? Maybe by 'takeaway' they mean it (eventually) tastes like a takeaway pizza, you know, once you've done all the work. Accuse me of cynicism but, to me, that definition seems a little tenuous.

Semantics aside I have to give this pizza credit for breaking down ethnic boundaries. Mexico and Italy/America joining forces to create something that combines both their national dishes in one tasty meal. Next stop, haggis masala.

7 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment