Wednesday 17 March 2010

Personal & the Pizzas




This is a band called Personal & the Pizzas. I like them because they sing about pizza. Although I think I'd still like them even if they didn't sing about pizza, they just wouldn't make me as hungry. It's like the Ramones but with way more pizza.

Their Myspizza

Personal & the Pizzas - Raw Pie

From now on if you see me eating a pizza this is the soundtrack that's going on in my head. Especially the bit in the first track where the backing vocals are all "PI!! - ZZA!!'. I really like that bit.

I might have a look for some other pizza themed music. Ducktails have a good track called Pizza Time, and an there's an old Heavy Heavy Low Low song called Pizza Party. I'll put up any other relevant pizza tunes that I come across. 



I'm going to go cook a Goodfella's.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.myspace.com/babygecko

    "I EAT PIZZA EVERY DAY, AND I'LL EAT PIZZA TILL I DIE"

    amazing blog, I have spent my whole hungover saturday slowly digesting each post and getting more and more extreme cravings for my third pizza in 24 hours

    ReplyDelete